Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred)
Full Time in Hillsdale, MI
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Business Insurance, Health Insurance, y Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Hillsdale, MI.
- Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Employee.
- I am a proud graduate of University of Michigan.
- We have 30 years of combined insurance experience in our office.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Hillsdale, MI is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Jason Adcock - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
do you want a career and not just a job?
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
if you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none